Client Connection to database.
- Our Desktop and Web clients use HTTP\HTTPS internet protocols for access the cloud application.
- The Servers on cloud side allow only the HTTPS connection and HTTP use only for redirection to HTTPS.
- As SSL certificate provider for HTTPS connection we use Sectigo Limited.
Data Center locations:
- Our Servers are placed in professional Data Centers.
- We are using 2 Data Centers: UAE and Europe (Germany).
- All Data Centers are certificated as ISO/IEC 27001 and have a security system such as:
- Access control.
- Power redundancy.
- Internet connection redundancy.
- DDoS protection.
- We do backups 4 times a day ( incrementally ) and store backup data as old as 60 days back.
- We keep our backups in 2 GEO locations ( by 2 independent backup systems ) – one is in the same Data Center; second one is in another Data Center.
- Access to backups is available only to a Senior Admins of Cloud Service.
- All backups are encrypted.
For proper understanding of service layer we do real-time collection of following information:
- Servers Resources Monitoring.
- Clients access logs.
- Application performance logs.
In case of some unusual behavior our support team will be immediately informed.
- Our Cloud Service has a recovery plan that allows us to fully recover the Cloud Service not more than in 8 hours after the disaster happened.
Infrastructure Access and Maintenance
- All works related to maintaining your database\application are done by our employees.
- All our employees are well trusted and sign individual NDA.
- We have strict process of granting access to our servers to any of our employees, so only authorized personnel have an access to the Cloud Service.